Webinar: Domestic Violence – Workplace Violence & Safety
Date(s) - 10/24/2017
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
One in every four women and one in 10 men will experience domestic violence in their lifetime, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Recent facts & statistics on family violence
- How domestic violence affects employee mental and physical health
- How your workplace is left vulnerable to domestic violence
- Methods to address & prevent partner violence; and
- Resources available to address this issue.
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: