Webinar: Using Technology and Social Media to Support Workplace Health Programs
Date(s) - 12/12/2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mari Ryan will describe how technology and social media can be used by companies to promote their workplace health programs and encourage employees to engage and connect. She will also discuss limitations of social media and emerging trends and issues.
- Identify the types of technologies being used in worksite wellness programs.
- Identify how social networks work to influence behavior.
- Identify novel approaches to using social media that employers can implement at their worksites to engage employees.
- Identify key strategies to support the use of social media and health apps in workplace health programs across the state.
- Describe an example of a company that has used social media successfully in its workplace health program.
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: