Resilience to Thriving Facilitator Training
Date(s) - 06/27/2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Resilience is about preparing for and learning from adversity. Most of life’s problems are not sudden and overt. They are small daily irritations, or triggers, that over time cause strain and exhaustion. Most adverse incidents that occur are proceeded by these triggers.
HAWP is excited to provide this training in partnership with Organizational Wellness & Learning Systems to Arizona organizations. By taking this Resilience to Thriving training, you will become a Facilitator and will be able to use the tools, resources and techniques to help employees build their personal coping and resilience-building skills in your organization.
If you are interested in taking this training, please fill out the interest form and we will reach out with more details. There are limited seats in this training, interest forms are due by June 9th.
To learn more about this initiative and training, watch this video!
- Aligns with and promotes current resources (employee assistance, wellness, local resources)
- Can be adapted for supervisors and managers
- Reviews both effective and ineffective coping strategies
- Identifies early and later warning signs of poor coping and ways to address or get help
- Offers tools for making stress a personal ally
- Explains how resilience and thriving work across 6 dimensions of wellness (physical, emotional, spiritual, occupational, social, and intellectual)
- Provides easy-to-access resources in each of the 6 dimensions
- Distinguishes ways that your team can be resilient and thrive and not only cope with stressful situations
- Includes an 8-page workbook with exercises participants can keep using to:
- Identify life-style and coping-style strengths
- Create ongoing goals for addressing stress
- Learn mind-body tools for adapting a positive mind-set in the face of stress