Webinar: When employees are vulnerable, employers are too
Date(s) - 09/27/2017
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
More than 800,000 women and more than 450,000 men in Arizona will experience domestic violence in their lifetime, according to the CDC.
It is an issue that affects so many AZ families but domestic violence does not stay at home. Often it shows up in different ways in the workplace. Decreased productivity, higher health insurance claims, and employer liability situations when an abuser attacks a victim on the job continue to impact Arizona. Nearly 8 million days of paid work are lost nationwide-the equivalent of more than 32,000 full-time jobs-and almost 5.6 million days of household productivity each year.
When employees or their families are left vulnerable to domestic violence, employers are too.
This webinar is designed to help employers understand:
- Recent facts & statistics on family violence
- How domestic violence affects employee mental and physical health
- How your workplace is left vulnerable to domestic violence
- Methods to address & prevent partner violence; and
- Resources available to address this issue.
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: