Webinar: Supporting Women’s Health in the Workplace
Date(s) - 01/17/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Participants will learn:
- How taking a daily multivitamin with Folic Acid:
- Reduces the risk of birth defects to the brain or spine.
- Can help women keep stress, anxiety, and depression away while energizing their day.
- Helps prevent sickness and disease such as heart disease, colon cancer, memory loss, and more.
- The importance of lactation accommodation in the workplace.
- The research behind why employers should provide lactation accommodation.
- Why mother’s milk is best.
- How workplace lactation accommodation encourages mothers to breastfeed longer.
Susie Leo is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and earned her Masters degree in Public Health while working for the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Emily Davis is a classically trained chef who became an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant in 2012.
Brought to you in partnership with: Arizona Department of Health Services
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: