STATISTIC AND INFORMATION SOURCES FOR PAIN IN THE WORKPLACE
- “Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research.” Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Advancing Pain Research, Care, and Education. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92516/
- Turk, Dennis C., PhD, Joseph Audette, MD, Robert M. Levy, MD, Sean C. Mackey, MD, and Steven Stanos, DO. “Assessment and Treatment of Psychosocial Comorbidities in Patients With Neuropathic Pain.” Mayo Clinic Proceedings 85.3 Suppl (2010): S42-50. National Center for Biotechnology Information. National Institutes of Health – US National Library of Medicine, Mar. 2010. Web. 10 Feb. 2016.
- “Broad Experience with Pain Sparks a Search for Relief.” ABS News/USA Today/Stanford Medical Center Poll. 2005
- Cowan, Penney. “Pain in the Workplace.” American Chronic Pain Association, March 2011.
- Stewart, William F., PhD, MPH; Judith A. Ricci, ScD, MS; Elsbeth Chee, ScD; David Morganstein, MS; Richard Lipton, MD; “Lost Productive Time and Cost Due to Common Pain Conditions in the US Workforce.” The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Vol 290. No. 18 (2003): 2443-454. The JAMA Network. JAMA, 12 Nov. 2003. Web. 10 Feb. 2016.
- “Acute vs. Chronic Pain.” Pain Management. Cleveland Clinic, 7 July 2014. Web. 10 Feb. 2016.
- Teater, Donald, MD. “Evidence for the Efficacy of Pain Medications.” National Safety Council. Web. 10 Feb. 2016.
- “Prescription Drug Abuse. What Are the Possible Consequences of Opioid Use and Abuse?” National Institute on Drug Abuse, Nov. 2014. Web. 10 Feb. 2016.
- “Ergonomics: The Study of Work.” U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration, OSHA 3125, 2000 (Revised) https://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3125.pdf
Important Note: The course takes 2 hours to complete from start to...
Complete the steps to become a recognized Healthy Arizona Worksite During this...
Join us for our two day live zoom interactive training. This training...