Nerve Issues caused by Diabetes
Diabetes is a complex disease that has taken our population by storm over the last few decades. One of the Plastics and Reconstructive Surgeons with Dignity Health Medical Group joins us to discuss potential nerve issues associated with those who are affected by this often debilitating disease.
Participants will learn:
• What is neuropathy?
• How diabetes can impact the proper nerve health
• Finding the right accommodation to eliminate health and safety threats for employees
- Diabetes Lifestyle Change Program (find an in-person class near you)
- Prediabetes Risk Test (it only takes a minute!)
- Diabetes Patient Tool for Self-Management (Arizona Diabetes Coalition)
- On-Demand webinar access, slides, and video files are below
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: