Scratch ‘N Sniff, Understanding Allergies and How to Treat Them
Anyone with allergies has experienced their undesirable consequences. Feeling uncomfortable, distracted or unproductive, and in more severe cases potentially life-threatening illness can occur.
Employers may not be able to prevent allergies but there are ways to guard against undesirable impacts and decrease potential medical emergencies.
- What allergies are;
- Types of allergies, types of reactions, their symptoms, and treatment
- Tips and Tricks to Avoid Allergic Reactions
- Flexible work scheduling policy (it’s on the CDC Scorecard!)
- Air quality data (National Weather Service Alerts) (Maricopa Clean Air App)
- Wellness AtoZ Allergies Quiz
- Dignity Health Scratch ‘N Sniff handout (attached below)
- USDA approved generic EpiPen (announcement)
- CDC Asthma & Allergies
- NIOSH Work-Related Asthma
- On-Demand webinar access, slides, and video files are below
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: