Supporting Women’s Health in the Workplace
With over 58% of U.S. women in the labor force[i], the workplace must be considered when looking at women’s overall health.
In this Workplace Wellness Webinar, Susie Leo, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, and Emily Davis, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, join us to breakdown helpful tools and practices critical to supporting the female workforce.
Participants will gain insight and resources on:
- How taking a daily multivitamin with Folic Acid:
- Reduces the risk of birth defects to the brain or spine
- Can help women keep stress, anxiety, and depression away while energizing their day
- Helps prevent sickness and disease such as heart disease, colon cancer, memory loss, and more
- The importance of lactation accommodation in the workplace
- The research behind why employers should provide lactation accommodation
- Why mother’s milk is best
- How workplace lactation accommodation encourages mothers to breastfeed longer
On-Demand webinar access, slides, and video files are below
For more information, contact Sherry Haskins at: