Domestic Violence – Workplace Violence & Safety
One in every four women and one in 10 men will experience domestic violence in their lifetime, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Recent facts & statistics on family violence
- How domestic violence affects employee mental and physical health
- How your workplace is left vulnerable to domestic violence
- Learn about methods to address & prevent partner violence; and
- Resources available to address this issue.
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- Workplaces Respond to Domestic and Sex Violence
- Arizona Coalition to End Sexual & Domestic Violence (ACESDV)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- On-Demand webinar access, slides, and video files are below
For more information visit healthyazworksites.org, or contact Sherry Haskins at: